Complete Shambles

9029 Topics · 19739 Posts

ajweitzman · May 17, 2005 · 6 replies
Just so you have them sooner: Genesis P-Orridge = Neil Megson Cosey Fanni Tutti = Christine Newb...
Matt Westwood · May 13, 2005 · 1 reply
When you click on a Gem album, you see a Branca album where a Uva Ursi album should be. And Branca a...
JimmyTheDoor · May 13, 2005 · 2 replies
Jason Gleason is listed as a member on "The Moon is Down", this is not correct, Chris Carrabba shoul...
Matt Westwood · May 10, 2005 · 7 replies
I believe that the Dark Side of the Moog albums are (regrettably) not allowable. They appear to be b...
Python · May 07, 2005 · 5 replies
I'm afraid there's a rule violation regarding Ad Vandenberg's involvment in Whitesnake. First of al...
Matt Westwood · May 05, 2005 · 6 replies
There was me, having spent the last 20 years thinking that the band that Vince Clarke and Alison Moy...
Python · May 04, 2005 · 1 reply
Is there a reason why Jeff Scott Soto isn't listed as a bandmember of Kryst The Conqueror? His stage...
misterpomp · May 02, 2005 · 2 replies
Danny Raines is in the dB but is not listed on the album credits at all for Balance's 'In for the Co...
misterpomp · May 02, 2005 · 7 replies
The band Desperado has only the album 'Bloodied, but Unbowed' to its name. This was released on the...
misterpomp · May 01, 2005 · 3 replies
I hate putting these things in a forum called 'Complete Shambles' - that's the last way I'd describe...
misterpomp · May 01, 2005 · 1 reply
... of the Blues Magoos is, I've always believed and internet sources seem to confirm, Peppy Castro...
misterpomp · May 01, 2005 · 5 replies
Erstwhile glam-metallers have the veteran Al Kooper listed as a member. Al certainly seems to have...
Python · Apr 30, 2005 · 1 reply
It's David DeFeis, with capital f. Check out this biography: http://www.virgin-steele.com/bio.asp o...
Matt Westwood · Apr 29, 2005 · 8 replies
I was about to point out that "Resurrection" was spelt wrong, till I looked at the LP covers and det...
© BandToBand.com
Mapping the Rock 'N Roll genome since 2005