Complete Shambles

9031 Topics · 19747 Posts

Python · Jul 13, 2005 · 3 replies
That Washington guy from Boogie Knights is most likely Doug McRoy. If you do a search for him on Goo...
Python · Jul 09, 2005 · 3 replies
Now that you can add different line-ups to the same album, maybe it's time to split up the line-up o...
Matt Westwood · Jul 09, 2005 · 1 reply
... looks like it ought to be Rhinoceros from the album cover.
Matt Westwood · Jul 08, 2005 · 1 reply
You have "Chirs Bell" credited as being a member of "Big Star" - surely it should be "Chris Bell", a...
misterpomp · Jul 04, 2005 · 1 reply
Dana Strum. Again too good to be true that a guitarist would get that surname. Strumwasser it seem...
misterpomp · Jul 03, 2005 · 3 replies
Unfortunately, such a name is too good to be true! Bobby Brock would appear to be nearer the truth....
Matt Westwood · Jul 01, 2005 · 1 reply
Why are they not in as "Pretty Things" as per rule 8? See the cover of Parachute ...
Matt Westwood · Jun 18, 2005 · 19 replies
Similar to the problem people were having earlier ... When I click on a band link from (e.g.) the...
misterpomp · Jun 18, 2005 · 4 replies
No, not the British pop combo of the same name (who I hope never make it to the dB) but as in 'what...
Python · Jun 18, 2005 · 2 replies
Chad Smith from Geezer is NOT the same guy as the drummer of the Peppers: http://www.geezerbutler.c...
Matt Westwood · Jun 17, 2005 · 1 reply
The "Robert Calvert" of the Invisible Opera Company of Tibet is *not* the same Robert Calvert of Haw...
Matt Westwood · Jun 17, 2005 · 1 reply
Poor guys, every little thing you do gets questioned to the n'th degree ... Why is Tony Kaye not...
misterpomp · Jun 16, 2005 · 12 replies
I could not know less about this band, but half the fun of this site is seeing what directions it's...
Matt Westwood · Jun 15, 2005 · 1 reply
Planet Earth: S/t (1978) http://calyx.club.fr/cantdisco/index.html Ron Aspery (s) - Colin Green...
Matt Westwood · Jun 15, 2005 · 1 reply
So there's two Tony Levins (UK: drums and US: bass) - so which one is the Paul Rogers Quartet versio...
© BandToBand.com
Mapping the Rock 'N Roll genome since 2005