Forums / Research / NeutronFriends

NeutronFriends

conanneutron · 3 replies

NeutronFriends
conanneutron
3 years ago
Oct 15, 2020 - 6:45am
Hey, is there any ability to amend existing entries?

I ask because one of my bands is on here (cool), but only the first record. (weird, but fine).
And I also have a listing with my old "government name"
I have been a Conan since birth, but I have never, ever released anything under any name other than Neutron. It isn't a stage name... and I would say that the Alice Cooper rule would be in effect here as well.

I have no idea where it came from, but it isn't right and I wish it wasn't on here.

Also: for the purposes of this site, the Protons and Electrons series is the one with all of the different guest stars... so aside from the Melvins connection, that could make for a more interesting entry/set of connections if that was included.

Anyway, I realize this is probably pretty small potatoes. But other than an article from my old home town newspaper that misattributed my name, it's one of the only aggregated places on the internet that my old name appears on. So... appreciate the time! It is a great site.
···
Bloopy
3 years ago
Oct 17, 2020 - 10:32am
Do you mean you legally changed your name like Alice Cooper did?
That’s right.
conanneutron
3 years ago
Dec 25, 2020 - 4:20am
I have t found anyway to change it in the digital distribution aggregator, without canceling and resubmitting every single release.

I’ve been Neutron in all things for a very long time.

[www.bandtoband.com]
[www.bandtoband.com]
Also...
conanneutron
2 years ago
Jun 3, 2021 - 7:42pm
Also, not to put to fine a point on it. But the only Conan Neutron & the Secret Friends record listed is The Enemy of Everyone.

Probably the least popular one.

Art of Murder is the most well known one.
[www.discogs.com]

For the purposes of this site, the Protons and Electrons singles series is probably the most useful, because it has guest stars.
[www.discogs.com]

And Dark Passengers.
[www.discogs.com]

I mean, if the site is going to dead name me, it might as well be complete, right? ;)
© BandToBand.com
Mapping the Rock 'N Roll genome since 2005