Mark
19 years ago
May 10, 2005 - 2:26pm
So, has anyone found the golden double?
FUN?
Matt Westwood
19 years ago
May 10, 2005 - 9:16pm
This is a serious research tool, don't y'know ... ;-) You'll be telling us next that the Rolling Stones were just a bunch of yobs having a laugh ...*

* See Pete Frame's "Rock Family Trees" for the original of this comment. Whoops, there goes my secret supply of info ...
Fun.
Larry_Showalters
19 years ago
May 11, 2005 - 2:43pm
Re: Golden Double
Mark
18 years ago
Jun 8, 2005 - 7:59pm
Somebody find the golden double!
GD
Kevin
18 years ago
Jun 8, 2005 - 10:06pm
It's a slightly trick question but it's definitely still in there, I saw it just recently.

Kevin
Re: GD
Mark
18 years ago
Jun 8, 2005 - 10:10pm
In fact, there's at least one search that will bring up ONLY the golden double--no other albums.
More fun
Mark
18 years ago
Jul 6, 2005 - 3:46pm
album::Destroyer::Kiss to Fighting The World

Check out the two endpoints. They were done by the same artist. (It's a lot easier to see how very similar they are when you're holding the records in your hands.)
···
pkasting
18 years ago
Jul 6, 2005 - 10:21pm
Are you trying to tell me Manowar and Kiss are the same? Because I don't believe you.
Kiss = Manowar?
Mark
18 years ago
Jul 7, 2005 - 12:47am
Oops, I should have been a bit more clear, especially considering the lingo we use on this site. I meant to say that the cover artwork was done by the same person.

My favorite mappings on this site are those that involve bands or members with the same name, family member connections (like Ringo Starr to Zak Starkey), triples (try Solid Senders to Animals II), golden doubles (with the multi-lineup feature, we now have tons of them), or albums with similar artwork.
Kiss vs. Manowar
Kevin
18 years ago
Jul 7, 2005 - 2:08am
I've known Mark for years and I still am amazed when he can pull out the similarities between Kiss and Manowar album art. Crazy.

Kevin
Another fun one
Mark
18 years ago
Aug 16, 2005 - 5:38pm
album::Live Slayer to album::Live Undead

Again, check out the two endpoints. Do you get the joke?
© BandToBand.com
Mapping the Rock 'N Roll genome since 2005