Forums / Research / [x] Beatallica

[x] Beatallica

Mark · 13 replies

[x] Beatallica
Mark
12 years ago
Apr 3, 2012 - 6:19pm
[en.wikipedia.org]

I would love to see this band in the database.
···
Python
12 years ago
Apr 4, 2012 - 11:49am
[www.discogs.com] says Krk Hammetson is Michael Brandenburg in real life. We have this guitar player in the db: [www.bandtoband.com]
But this is also him:
[twittercounter.com]
And he says his only claim to fame is his stint with End Of A Year so he's not our guy I guess.
···
Mark
12 years ago
Apr 4, 2012 - 1:56pm
One site says that [www.bandtoband.com] was in Beatallica, but I can't get further with it.
···
Jasoon
12 years ago
Apr 4, 2012 - 8:32pm
···
Python
12 years ago
Apr 5, 2012 - 6:33am
I also think that if he was a full time member, we should be able to find something. I'm pretty sure that if he was really involved, he was a guest or touring member only..
···
Bloopy
9 years ago
Jan 24, 2015 - 2:13am
Found a better connection. Beatallica's now queued up via punk band The Crusties.

The members of MJØD appear to be using fake Scandinavian-sounding names, so it wasn't any use.
···
Bloopy
9 years ago
Jan 29, 2015 - 10:09am
There's 2 paths to Beatallica queued up now. Yes, I'm keen to see this band in too!

I stumbled upon a couple more band members behind the known aliases and edited the Wikipedia article accordingly. Perhaps unsurprisingly, Grg Hammettson III is the 3rd Hammettson. His predecessor opened up a connection via some rock & metal bands, leading to Dan Kubinski of Die Kreuzen, a band from the same scene as The Crusties.
Snitch?
Ruiter
9 years ago
Jan 30, 2015 - 4:11pm
Please consider: once they're live it would be easier for Metallica to sue them...
···
Bloopy
9 years ago
Jan 31, 2015 - 2:30am
Metallica are fans and helped them reach an agreement with The Beatles' music publisher. If it wasn't for Lars, Beatallica would never have sold any CDs!
···
Ruiter
9 years ago
Jan 31, 2015 - 11:52am
OK, just checking ;)
···
Bloopy
9 years ago
Feb 12, 2015 - 10:55pm
The Crusties launched a website to coincide with the release of Rats Revenge, so if another source for lineup on that entry is needed, this could be it:

[web.archive.org]

I'd like to be able to go back to The Crusties drummer to let him know they've made it onto BandToBand, as I haven't heard back since I replied to his email.
···
Bloopy
9 years ago
Mar 4, 2015 - 5:30am
I stumbled onto yet another member behind the Kliff McBurtney alias, so updated the first 2 releases accordingly. Looks like the 2nd Kliff (Lee) joined in time for live rehearsals and didn't perform on any recordings.
···
Bloopy
9 years ago
Mar 9, 2015 - 11:21pm
They're in, and they're balanced at 7 steps from both Metallica and The Beatles. They couldn't have orchestrated it better if they'd tried!
© BandToBand.com
Mapping the Rock 'N Roll genome since 2005