Forums / Research / Taking Back Sunday / The Mirro...

Taking Back Sunday / The Mirror

AlexCraig · 5 replies

Taking Back Sunday / The Mirror
AlexCraig
18 years ago
May 5, 2006 - 12:03am
anyone know where there might be more information about the demo released by The Mirror (http://www.myspace.com/themirrorrock), especially the cover art?
I need to get this band onto the site before I can add Taking Back Sunday, Straylight Run, Breaking Pangeae and a few others. Thanks!
···
paperxwalls
18 years ago
May 5, 2006 - 1:45am
Yeah I've been trying to get some info but sadly, no dice yet. I agree, once that goes in we can add all those other bands to the site. I've been wanting to add Breaking Pangaea but then I remember that I can't yet, haha.

Also, isn't there an option to just have "No cover available" if you can't find the demo cover?
···
AlexCraig
18 years ago
May 5, 2006 - 3:33am
yeah I think we have enough info to go on to add the demo into the site without artwork.. maybe Mark will agree...
···
Mark
18 years ago
May 5, 2006 - 4:11am
Yep, go for it.
···
scott
18 years ago
May 5, 2006 - 4:23am
Has anyone tried sending a myspace message and asking them for it?
···
AlexCraig
18 years ago
May 9, 2006 - 3:03am
It says on the myspace that they have not logged into it for many, many months so I figure theres no use in sending them a message through that. I actually found the personal myspace of Scott from the band (also of From Autumn To Ashes) and sent him a message about it, but he did not reply. Also, Mark - I added the Mirror and TBS into the queue a while ago, I was thinking maybe actually getting them into the site... heh.
© BandToBand.com
Mapping the Rock 'N Roll genome since 2005