Sinner

Python · 3 replies

Sinner
Python
18 years ago
Aug 18, 2005 - 1:57pm
Does anybody have any Sinner albums? I thought I'd send in their entire discography because almost every album has another lineup and a lot of band members link to other bands that aren't in the db yet.

However, I found three albums to be totally frustrating. I have absolutely no idea what the real lineup for these albums is. Anybody an idea?

Sinner - "Fast Decision" (1983)
*Mathias Lasch (as "Mad Sinner")
*Calo Rapallo or SG Stoner (two out of four links say it's SG Stoner...)
*Frank Mittelbach
*Edgar Patrik or Ralf Schulz (three out of four links say it's Edgar...)
[www.metal-archives.com]
[www.milius-web.de]
[www.heavyharmonies.com]
[aordreamer.com]
This bio [www.milius-web.de] says the first two albums had the same lineup but lots of pages seem to contradict this; even the discography page of the same site...

Sinner - "No More Alibis" (1992)
*Mat Sinner
*Tom Naumann
*Alex Beyrodt or Andy Susemihl (according to Beyrodt's discography he did play on this record: [www.alexbeyrodt.de]
*Tommy Resch
*Frank Rossler
[www.metal-archives.com]
[www.milius-web.de]
[aordreamer.com]
[www.rockdetector.com]
According to Rockdetector Andy Susemihl quit in 1990 so he can't be a part of this lineup; however, there's only five guys on the cover and I'm pretty sure I recognize Naumann but not Beyrodt.

Sinner - "Respect" (1993)
*Mat Sinner
*Tom Naumann
*Andy Susemihl (according to Naumann's site, Andy didn't play on this one: [www.tomnaumann.com]
*Tommy Resch
*Frank Rossler
[www.metal-archives.com]
[www.heavyharmonies.com]
[www.milius-web.de]
[aordreamer.com]
This album is not mentioned in the discograpy of Beyrodt's website, so I guess he didn't play on it: [www.alexbeyrodt.de]
···
pkasting
18 years ago
Aug 18, 2005 - 6:40pm
I'd like to suggest you not take Rockdetector as a reliable source. On bands whose details I know, they seem to be extremely untrustworthy, so I only use them as a source when they are my only source. That doesn't really answer any of your question, sadly; I'm not familiar with Sinner.
Rockdetector
misterpomp
18 years ago
Aug 18, 2005 - 7:36pm
I agree. Very unreliable. I have just finished doing some sleeve notes for a John Waite CD re-issue and in trawling for a piece of info I needed I came across Rockdetector's piece. Unbelieveably error-strewn.
···
Python
18 years ago
Aug 19, 2005 - 3:43pm
I've noticed quite a few mistakes on Rockdetector myself but they're great to find links to other bands. And they usually have large scans of cover art as well.
© BandToBand.com
Mapping the Rock 'N Roll genome since 2005