Forums / Research / Linda Lawley / Linda Lee Lawle...

Linda Lawley / Linda Lee Lawley

misterpomp · 8 replies

Linda Lawley / Linda Lee Lawley
misterpomp
18 years ago
Mar 4, 2006 - 6:30pm
I've tried to verify that Linda Lee Lawley of Thieves (who later did a solo album as Linda Lawley) is also Linda Lawley of 60s band 'Eternity's Children'. I've found a few references that say so but none that I implicitly trust. There's a neat link into some nicely obscure Southern AOR bands through this... is this (the 60s bit) anyone's field of expertise?
Linda
Rbuch
16 years ago
Nov 22, 2007 - 11:16pm
Better late than never.
Misterpomp, the answer is yes. I was a Thieves-mate of Linda's. She is married to composer Danny Pelfrey and is living happily in southern CA.

Russ Buchanan
···
misterpomp
16 years ago
Nov 23, 2007 - 8:14pm
Thanks Russ! I'll add some linked bands...
Linda Lawley
Rbuch
16 years ago
Dec 15, 2007 - 10:12pm
A very sad addendum: The day after your reply was posted, Linda died. I knew she was ill when I responded to your original post, but I didn't want to include that sad fact -- in case, against all odds, she pulled through.

Her memorial service was yesterday; attended by ex-Thieves Jerry Donahue, Andrea Robinson and me. Ex-Eternity's Children member Roy Whittaker, and I were among her eulogists.

Linda was my dear, close friend.

Russ Buchanan
···
scott
16 years ago
Dec 16, 2007 - 12:07am
Sorry to hear that. Best from the bandtoband family.
···
misterpomp
16 years ago
Dec 16, 2007 - 10:16am
Thank you for letting us know, Russ and sorry for that sad news.
Linda Lee Lawley
Kathleen Lawley Kendrick
15 years ago
May 13, 2008 - 1:34pm
This is Linda's sister. That definitely was my sister on the Eternity's Children album. She was a wonderful sister, singer and person. She and I are still holding hands even after her death, as only sister's can do.
Kathleen Lawley Kendrick

P.S. Hi Rusty. Please email me at my home.
···
misterpomp
15 years ago
May 13, 2008 - 7:43pm
Thanks for posting Kathleen. Linda's work with Eternity's Children, Thieves and solo is now on the site.
Linda Lee Lawley
Kathleen Lawley Kendrick
15 years ago
May 14, 2008 - 2:35am
Thank you misterpomp. Tears for me.
Kathleen Lawley Kendrick
© BandToBand.com
Mapping the Rock 'N Roll genome since 2005