Forums / Research / Kevin /re: Demon Hunter

Kevin /re: Demon Hunter

paperxwalls ยท 1 reply

Kevin /re: Demon Hunter
paperxwalls
17 years ago
Oct 6, 2006 - 2:42am
I messaged the band on Myspace for their official lineup for their s/t release, and never got a response. Their Wikipedia page suggests that the band went by aliases and didn't want their names to be known on their first release, though that was changed eventually.
[en.wikipedia.org]

This link from their Frequently Asked Questions page on their official website's message board gives the official lineup for Summer Of Darkness (without Ethan Luck), so I've changed that around a bit:
[www.demonhunter.net]

It also notes that the band photo from the s/t release contains (as far as they know) just Ryan and Don Clark. Since I can't seem to locate the other members and you're finding conflicting information too, do you think perhaps maybe I can just leave the Clark brothers as the lineup and eventually change it if we find anything else?

Let me know what you think before I change the lineup on the s/t release and remove the question flag.
Sprinkle
Kevin
17 years ago
Oct 14, 2006 - 6:04pm
I've made the Summer Of Darkness live but still don't know what to think about the first record. Perhaps the best thing to do is try and get a hold of Jesse Sprinkle and see if he's got anything to say about the line-up. He seems to have a solo band as well as a recording studio so hunting him down shouldn't be impossible. See if you can't dig up anything. Thanks.

Kevin
© BandToBand.com
Mapping the Rock 'N Roll genome since 2005