Forums / Research / I'll Actually Pay Money For Th...

I'll Actually Pay Money For This One

Kevin · 10 replies

I'll Actually Pay Money For This One
Kevin
18 years ago
Apr 25, 2005 - 7:46am
This guy is so insane (and I truly mean insane) I'll actually pay someone, I don't know say $50, to get this piece of craziness into the system:

[www.whitehouse.org]

I have no idea how it could be done but I swear I'll pay someone to get it in. And just to be fair I'll do the same for this guy too:

[www.theelectras.com]

Madness.

Kevin
···
Python
18 years ago
Apr 25, 2005 - 4:53pm
I think I can link John Kerry to the tree but some details need to be worked out first. But I'll give you what I've got so far.

There's a guy in Riot Squad called Mark Stevens (already in the tree). This *could be* the same Mark Stevens that played organ in Roomful Of Blues. I'm not sure it's the same guy buf if so, then I think we have a winner here.
According to this
[www.whichdisc.com]
website, Stevens played organ in Riot Squad and according to this
[loreillebleue.free.fr]
site, someone called Mark Stevens played organ in Roomful Of Blues on their album "That's Right". Another bandmember on that album is trumpetist Bob Enos.
According to this
[www.ragtimejack.com]
site Enos and Jack Radcliffe were in a band together called "The New Viper Revue". And this
[www.ragtimejack.com]
compilation album has some Viper tunes on it with both Enos and Radcliffe in the lineup. (although it's not clear who else is in the band).
And finally, Radcliffe was also in The Electras with John Kerry.
[www.ragtimejack.com]
Ah, goddamnit
Python
18 years ago
Apr 25, 2005 - 5:00pm
I found a picture of this Mark Stevens guy and it doesn't look like he was born in '47:
[www.pbase.com]

However, with all those bandmembers in Roomful of Blues there has got to be at least one that connects to the tree somehow...
What about Bill Clinton?
Matt Westwood
18 years ago
Apr 25, 2005 - 5:44pm
He plays saxophone, does he not? Has he been in any connectible bands?

And let's not stick with the Western side of the Atlantic - how about our own home-grown guitar hero The Right Honourable Tony Blair, P.M.? He may *just* have been in a recording studio sometime when he was at college - does anyone out there have the stomach for this kind of ugly research?
Matt....
KateUK
18 years ago
Apr 25, 2005 - 7:13pm
...you are just trying to cause trouble! ;)

Now stop it! (Or I'll tell your mother!)

Kate
···
Python
18 years ago
Apr 25, 2005 - 7:56pm
Re: Almost
Mark
18 years ago
Apr 27, 2005 - 3:19am
Roomful Of Blues is in the tree and we know that Bob Enos and Jack Radcliffe definitely were in New Viper Revue together. The only problem is that the "In Good Company" album hasn't come out yet. The record label that is putting the album out is releasing two of his other albums first. Those two should be out in June, so I doubt we'll see "In Good Company" for months. I just emailed Jack Radcliffe and confirmed this.

[www.ragtimejack.com] (lineup of The New Viper Revue):

Bobbie Enos
Diana Gray
Jim Bennett
Art Manchester
Eddie Dolbeare, Jr.
Walter Keebler
Jack Radcliffe

[www.ragtimejack.com] :

This CD features Jack with his earlier bands, including The New Viper Revue and Now You Has Jazz. Recordings made between 1975 and 1998 reflect some of the brightest moments in Jack's ability to capture the essence of traditional New Orleans jazz and blues and inject new energy into it.

Digitally remastered in 2004 at Sounds Interesting Studios.

Players include Diana Gray, Jim Bennett, Ed Dolbeare Jr., Walter Keebler, Bob Enos, Art Manchester, Bob Demers, Tommy Tanous, Joe Soares, Billy Harrington, Reno Lavala, Leslie Henry and the late Al Oliveira and the late Bill Britto.
···
Mark
12 years ago
Aug 13, 2011 - 6:29pm
Jack Radcliffe says that a 2-CD New Viper Revue release should be out by March 1. [www.wepecket.com] has a preview of some of the songs.
···
scott
5 years ago
Oct 30, 2018 - 2:30pm
Need more info on The Bacon Family. That looks to be the only possibility to get Ashcroft in.
···
scott
5 years ago
Oct 30, 2018 - 5:08pm
···
scott
3 years ago
Aug 4, 2020 - 7:54pm
I go back to Ashcroft every so often. Bloopy just dropped an address in one of the wiki entries that I might pursue.

This article has some weird stuff, including talking about the gospel album recorded by recently deceased Herman Cain.

[www.vanityfair.com]
© BandToBand.com
Mapping the Rock 'N Roll genome since 2005