Forums / Research / Get The Fist Movement

Get The Fist Movement

Ruiter · 4 replies

Get The Fist Movement
Ruiter
17 years ago
Mar 18, 2007 - 10:24am
[www.discogs.com]
Here's a so called 'posse-single' by an entity called Get The Fist Movement, featuring B-Real (Cypress Hill), DJ Pooh, Ice Cube, J-Dee, Kam, King Tee, MC Eiht, Mr. Woody, T-Bone, Threat and Yo-Yo. This would be a nice addition to the hip-hop groups already in the tree, but on the other hand it might be a charity group situation. Does anyone have more information about this?
···
Mark
17 years ago
Mar 23, 2007 - 7:31pm
I remember this thing from back in the day. It could be incredibly helpful for getting some interesting bands into the tree, but I can't seem to find much about which musicians might have been members or guests.
···
scott
15 years ago
Nov 23, 2008 - 8:03pm
Bumping this. Let's make a decision and get this one in, if possible.
···
Mark
15 years ago
Nov 23, 2008 - 9:09pm
Has anyone done any further research on this? The credits could be read to suggest that all/most of the participants are guests.
···
shakinghell
15 years ago
Jan 7, 2009 - 11:10am
[www.brealonline.com]
B Real's site says "Get The Fist Movement (DJ Pooh ft. King Tee, Yo Yo, MC Eiht, B Real, J-Dee, Kam, Threat & Ice Cube)".

this says something similar [ [www.discogs.com] ], but the Producer/Featuring differentiation might just be a way of separating the rappers rather than saying DJ Pooh was the core member.

so not convinced either way, but i think the lineup is either just Pooh or all those featured.
© BandToBand.com
Mapping the Rock 'N Roll genome since 2005