Forums / Research / From First To Last

From First To Last

paperxwalls ยท 0 replies

From First To Last
paperxwalls
17 years ago
Nov 7, 2006 - 12:09am
pin_punk - in regards to your Q that Wes Borland was a member, I was basing my information not just on the Wikipedia article but also that I saw an interview with that band a few months ago on TV in which Borland took part in. They spoke about him as if he was actually a member of the band, which led me to believe he was an actual member for the while. He could have just been filling in though, who knows. The liner notes section on the Epitaph site (which I didn't notice before) does suggest that he was just a guess so I guess getting FFTL in doesn't make sense, so I've deleted that from the queue.

I did see you verified their other release though so I've orphaned it for now (since we both agree that Jon Weisberg is obviously not the same guy that plays in Assholeparade). Let me know if you think Wes could be considered a member or a guest, because if not, I can't find any connection for them otherwise and it doesn't make sense to have them on the site.

(ps - I don't listen to them either, I just thought if Borland was in the band, they could connect somehow)

Let me know what you think and if anything I can always try sending Epitaph an e-mail or whatever.
© BandToBand.com
Mapping the Rock 'N Roll genome since 2005