Forums / Research / Fairweather

Fairweather

Matt Westwood ยท 6 replies

Fairweather
Matt Westwood
18 years ago
Sep 6, 2005 - 5:29pm
Andy Fairweather-Low's band between Amen Corner and going "solo": I believe they recorded a single or so, but can't find any solid details about it.

Can anyone help?
Matt?
misterpomp
18 years ago
Sep 6, 2005 - 7:18pm
I hesitate to ask this as it seems so flippant but have you ever used a "search engine" such as google.com? A simple serach or two there would reveal (I think) an AF-L, Weaver, Bryon, Jones, Taylor line-up...
duh
Matt Westwood
18 years ago
Sep 7, 2005 - 6:42am
Searching for Andy Fairweather-Low returns a large number of websites (as he's played with Clapton and Waters) and life is just too short to search through them all. I thought someone else might want to do the research because I sure as heck have better things to do.
Not that difficult
misterpomp
18 years ago
Sep 7, 2005 - 6:55am
I think it took 3 narrowing searches and half a dozen brief perusals of web sites while I was doing something else ...
Note to self ...
Matt Westwood
18 years ago
Sep 7, 2005 - 8:30pm
No posting to b2b forums before 8 am when the blood-sugar's too low, the caffeine hasn't taken proper effect and the nicotine hasn't kicked in.

You're obviously a more proficient googler than I am. Be it an uphill struggle, I expect I'll learn.
Whacked ...
misterpomp
18 years ago
Sep 7, 2005 - 9:27pm
I might just have got lucky Matt ...

a google for:

fairweather "andy fairweather-lowe"

returned in 13th place

[www.chartwatch.co.uk]

Having found the name of the single a further search:

fairweather "natural sinner"

returned (in 10th place)

[www.artistdirect.com]

A quick search to confirm line-up:

"blue weaver" "natural sinner"

and Bob's your uncle. Apologies if I'm telling you what you already knew but if it helps at all in your quest to populate this site with every band known to man .....
Thanks, sorted
Matt Westwood
18 years ago
Sep 8, 2005 - 6:46am
... and entered onto the help queue.
© BandToBand.com
Mapping the Rock 'N Roll genome since 2005