Forums / Research / Before I waste my time....

Before I waste my time....

misterpomp · 3 replies

Before I waste my time....
misterpomp
17 years ago
Feb 11, 2007 - 1:24pm
Did this duo become a band for their live performance based on:
[www.demophonic.com]
and the fact that the no pre-eminence is given to the two primary members in the program from their concert:
[www.demophonic.com]

The language is imprecise but I'm leaning to allowing the live stuff as a band:
"Bobbyzio and Freddy formed a duet. "We used a drum machine and a pre-sequenced sythesizer for bass, then Bobbyzio performed on sax, keyboards and vocals, while I performed guitar and lead vocals." -Moore.
Next they held some songwriting 'jam sessions' with Mark McEwan, Monica Lustgarten and Loni Specter , which yielded four or five new songs. Finally they assembled a seven-piece band to perform at record industry showcases"
Before I waste my time.... History of BFM
fgmoore
17 years ago
Mar 9, 2007 - 8:07pm
Yes I would say BFM was a band.
Bobbyzio and I were writing and recording songs together for many months. When it was time to play live we assembled a band and named the Band BFM which was based on the fact that the songs were written and arranged by Bobbyzio and Freddy Moore. But the live performances were done by the band named BFM. It is like The Rolling Stones: Mick and Keith write the songs and act like the frontmen on stage but the Rolling Stones are still a band.
···
scott
17 years ago
Mar 9, 2007 - 9:11pm
That's what we like to see. Random band members answering our questions in the forums.
···
misterpomp
17 years ago
Mar 9, 2007 - 11:50pm
I love it when something's as easy as that. Thank you Mr Moore....
© BandToBand.com
Mapping the Rock 'N Roll genome since 2005