Forums / Research / Acidental Potatochip

Acidental Potatochip

harris pankin · 4 replies

Acidental Potatochip
harris pankin
18 years ago
Dec 12, 2005 - 4:38pm
Hi, This is Harris Pankin. Lead Vocalist for Letch Patrol.
Acidental Potatochip was formed as an excuse to indulge in my passion to play noise guitar. Not only a solo project but a real working and recording band. Our first single was released in 1992? The A side was Madonna Vs Godzilla b/w Mom I'm not on drugs. Put out on Vital Records 1000 copies plus 100 promo. Colored vinyl. Personel: Harris Pankin lead guitar, vocals, cd manipulation. Race Age, drums, Jim Fortinous(?) bass. Race Age was the original drummer for The Reverb Motherfuckers. The only albulm that I know about was called the Twelve signs of the Zodiac. Jim was the Bass player for The Rats of Unusual Size. They had an albulm also.
The Chip also had a cut on Spazz's dance party a WFMU dj tape release. Song called Jazz. Recorded live at the station. One more release so far for the Chip. Celloid records Dumbrock the Hollywood CD. The Track San Fransisco(wear some flowers in your hair) All same Personnel backing vocals by Jim. Thats the only info I can give you about the Chip. will post seperate message on Letch Patrol. thanks.
···
Mark
18 years ago
Dec 13, 2005 - 2:16am
Thanks Harris. I added the information for two of the releases, but I couldn't track down anything on the Spazz cassette.
acidental Potatochip
harris pankin
18 years ago
Dec 13, 2005 - 7:46am
thanks mark. look for the Reverb Motherfuckers other albulm. Twelve signs of the Zodiac. also a single called Lsd-25. why no data on Letch Patrol?
···
Mark
18 years ago
Dec 14, 2005 - 7:04am
Harris,

I will definitely get to work on those as soon as I have some time. Same goes for the Letch Patrol releases. If only I could do bandtoband.com full-time... I bought the "Saturday Nite" 7" at a record convention years ago, and I was in contact with Pete Marshall for a while. He helped me out with some of the lineup information. Do you have scans of any of the records?
Letch Patrol
harris pankin
18 years ago
Dec 14, 2005 - 4:17pm
Hi mark,
Harris here again, unfortunately I don't have any scans for the records you requested but you might try Tpos records on the net or maybe E-bay as they sometimes auction off a single or two. I will check to see what's out there and get back to you. o.k.
thanks harris.
© BandToBand.com
Mapping the Rock 'N Roll genome since 2005