Forums / Off The Wall / So what other passions do you...

So what other passions do you have besides b2b?

kribbit · 7 replies

So what other passions do you have besides b2b?
kribbit
17 years ago
Dec 27, 2006 - 3:44am
Me... lots of stuff but mainly birds... I totally dig birds... I have 9 pet birds right now.... yes they talk! They are a total riot!

[www.kribbit.com_]
[secondchancebirdrescue.com]
···
paperxwalls
17 years ago
Dec 27, 2006 - 4:17am
I have my weekly radio show:

[www.freewebs.com]

Mostly punk, hardcore and indie stuff.
···
scott
17 years ago
Dec 27, 2006 - 4:26am
I lived in Hawaii for a little while, and rented a room from a woman who previously owned a pet store. Every morning at about 5 AM, these two birds that she had living in a tree outside the house would start screaming her name. It really freaked me out for the first couple weeks.
···
Python
17 years ago
Dec 28, 2006 - 11:01am
I've been playing Carcassonne quite a lot lately. I think it's called Ark Of The Covenant or something in the States. It's a tactical board game; lots of fun for the entire family :)
[en.wikipedia.org]

However, that's going to change in a few months: we've bought a house and it's going to take us a while to turn it into something we really like. We're probably going to rebuild part of it.
And on top of that we're expecting a baby by the end of June, so I won't be able to do a lot of research anymore.
···
kribbit
17 years ago
Dec 30, 2006 - 9:29pm
Wow you will be a busy person!!! Congrats!!!
···
pkasting
17 years ago
Jan 15, 2007 - 2:13am
Carcassonne is still Carcassonne here. Ark Of The Covenant was a later variant on the base game that was released (I believe worldwide).

That's my game of choice for introducing non-gamers to "European-style" board games (a fairly meaningless descriptor mostly used to mean "not Monopoly").
···
Python
17 years ago
Jan 15, 2007 - 8:03pm
Carcassonne and Catan are really big over here these days. Two years ago, everybody was just playing cards. Now people are having huge game-nights and are playing those games during lunch break.
As for me ...
Matt Westwood
17 years ago
Jan 16, 2007 - 6:24am
I'm writing a maths book. I'm trying to document in one volume the complete chain of reasoning that starts with the rules of logic and the Zermelo-Fraenkel axioms of set theory and ends with the definition of numbers. 400 pages and counting.
© BandToBand.com
Mapping the Rock 'N Roll genome since 2005