Forums / Off The Wall / Long time no see

Long time no see

kribbit · 16 replies

Long time no see
kribbit
8 years ago
Nov 8, 2015 - 12:00am
So you know how life has a way of taking you down different paths, I don't think I have been here since 2006 but I'mmmmm back :-) I love this site and missed it. I still look stuff up on here all the time.
···
Bloopy
8 years ago
Nov 10, 2015 - 1:59am
Hi. Got some more additions to make to the queue then? (As if it hasn't gotten big enough already)

I got interested in B2B in about 2009, but only found the time to start contributing significantly a year ago.
···
scott
8 years ago
Nov 10, 2015 - 3:25pm
Tell your brother I say hello.
···
kribbit
7 years ago
Aug 8, 2016 - 3:42pm
Actually, yeah getting more involved in the upstate NY music scene, I don't see any of these bands in here so I have been re-reviewing the rules and starting to research connections.

Scott, I will, refresh my memory how you know him (or should I say which one Bill or Greg?) :-)
···
kribbit
7 years ago
Aug 8, 2016 - 3:49pm
Wait I posted that in November? HAHA I thought that was like a month ago... oh well still applies LOL
···
scott
7 years ago
Aug 17, 2016 - 8:44pm
Bill. Our bands played shows together in the early 90s. Tell him "Scott from Sacto."
···
kribbit
7 years ago
Aug 28, 2016 - 10:12pm
HAHA I will, he and I just roadtripped across the US together... fun stuff!
···
kribbit
7 years ago
Aug 28, 2016 - 10:14pm
P.S. there is an awesome documentary coming out soon on the whole east bay scene. My other bro worked on it.
···
scott
7 years ago
Aug 29, 2016 - 1:58am
Yeah, I contributed some photos that I took from the first Green Day show in 1988.
···
kribbit
7 years ago
Sep 9, 2016 - 12:38am
Very cool, I sent in a bunch of stuff too....
···
kribbit
7 years ago
Sep 30, 2016 - 12:28am
Turn It Around" The Story of East Bay Punk
kribbit
6 years ago
Dec 30, 2017 - 1:44am
scott.... did you see it?? (I saw it three times!)
kribbit
3 years ago
Jun 15, 2020 - 10:21pm
How is it 2020? Man, I am old HAHA. How is everyone faring with the state of the world?
···
Bloopy
3 years ago
Jun 23, 2020 - 4:13am
Very fortunate here in New Zealand that the virus was stamped out and just a few cases are arriving at the border and being isolated. Not been a good year for my health in terms of allergies and things, so being in lockdown with my parents gave me time to recover somewhat. I finally managed to make the 8 hour drive to see my girlfriend 96 days after I last saw her.

Live music finally started up again here too. Finally got to restart my hobby of attending live shows last Wednesday, coincidentally also 96 days since I last saw one. Then saw 3 other gigs and will see 2 more this coming weekend before I'm off again. Waiting for apartment building repairs that are more complicated and taking way longer than anticipated...

I also became an uncle for the first time during lockdown! My niece is in Melbourne, Australia, so I dunno when I'll get to meet her in person.
···
Mark
3 years ago
Jun 23, 2020 - 6:38pm
I've "attended" a few online live shows the past roughly 96 days, and they sure aren't the same.
···
scott
3 years ago
Jun 26, 2020 - 5:39pm
The best online show I attended was Kevin Seconds playing songs throughout his catalog, including some cool versions of 7Seconds songs.

I don't plan on going to a real show the rest of this year, at least.
© BandToBand.com
Mapping the Rock 'N Roll genome since 2005