Forums / Off The Wall / Dead Kid Harvester

Dead Kid Harvester

Bloopy · 6 replies

Dead Kid Harvester
Bloopy
5 years ago
May 22, 2018 - 6:21am
My goofy debut album is finally here. Rambling on to 61 minutes of skull-peppering industrial noise, a.k.a. the scraping and clattering kitchen utensils. It only took me nearly 10 years to record (there was a lot of procrastination involved).

Look at this beauty: [i.imgur.com]

More info @ [dkh.bloopy.org]
···
bgzimmer
5 years ago
May 24, 2018 - 3:58am
Congrats, Bloop. Why has no one previously discovered the hidden musical potential of the egg slicer?
···
Bloopy
5 years ago
Jun 6, 2018 - 10:12pm
Some chap named Sufiboy has. Here he played not only an egg slicer, but a sausage as well (using a device which converts electrical resistance & biopotentials into sound):
[archive.org]

Meanwhile, the first review of my album has arrived. While it hasn't done the improbable and found itself in the hands of someone who likes it, it has fittingly inspired the invention of a drinking game called Name That Kitchen Utensil:
[www.muzic.net.nz]
···
bgzimmer
5 years ago
Jun 7, 2018 - 9:37pm
Hey, there's some praise lurking in there. "Everyone should listen to First Signs Of Madness at least once"!
···
Bloopy
3 years ago
Sep 26, 2020 - 4:52am
I made a little wormy video to go with my Black Sabbath-inspired noise tune, including some footage from Worms 4: Mayhem -

[www.youtube.com]
···
Bloopy
3 years ago
Dec 1, 2020 - 1:02am
Today marks 20 years of existence for the project, so here's a complete remake of the very first song 'Hungry Harvey'. The original used a short sound collage loop so I went wild with the collage theme. This is the first track completed towards my second album, which may take me a decade just like the last one!

[soundcloud.com]
···
Mark
3 years ago
Dec 1, 2020 - 1:59am
Hopefully you'll be in the database soon. Listening now.
© BandToBand.com
Mapping the Rock 'N Roll genome since 2005