Forums / Off The Wall / Anyone know anyone who can tra...

Anyone know anyone who can translate Russian - English?

scott · 4 replies

Anyone know anyone who can translate Russian - English?
scott
16 years ago
Nov 26, 2007 - 4:36am
I want to know what this says...
[springbreak1989.blogspot.com]
"Amber Inn собрались в 1994'ом в Сакраменто, после распада Sinker (эмохардкор коллектив существовавший в самом начале 90тых и оставивший после себя наследие в лице Indian Summer, ну и Amber Inn соответственно), в составе Scott Torguson, Daniel Gutierrez, A.J. Wilhelm и Doug Vincent. Группа записывает песню для локальной сборки The History Of Sacramento (1994), после которой Даг Винсент покидает группу, на смену ему приходит Брайан. После выхода первой семёрки на Sunney Syndicut Records, ребят заметил Кент Маклард (начальник Ebullition), собственно он и предлагает Amber Inn "сотрудничество", All Roads Lead Home LP, All Roads Still Lead Home CD, Serenity in Hand 7" выходят уже на ибулишн. Группа колесит по США и записывает новые записи для нескольких сборников. После своего распада в 1998, двое участников переежают жить в другие города. Скот женился и живет в Огайо, Дэн работает в кафе, A.J занимаеться звукозаписью, Рик и Брайан живут тихой семейной жизнью.
Обьективно, что Amber Inn одна из самых талантливых эмо хардкор групп начала - середины 90тых и раз уж речь зашла о команде с ebullition, позвольте поделюсь с вами хитовой ссылкой.

не обычный стрэйтэдж сборник изданный ибулишн в 95 году на двойном LP и в CD формате. внутри буклет, где Кент Маклард, рассуждает о себе и стрэйтэдж сцене тех лет."
···
felldownawell
16 years ago
Nov 26, 2007 - 6:36pm
here's the best our translation software could do:

" Amber Inn have gathered in 1994'ом in Sacramento, after disintegration Sinker (эмохардкор collective existed right at the beginning 90тых and left after itself a heritage on behalf of Indian Summer, well and Amber Inn accordingly), in structure of Scott Torguson, Daniel Gutierrez, A.J. Wilhelm and Doug Vincent. The group writes down a song for local assembly The History Of Sacramento (1994) after which Даг Винсент leaves{abandons} group, on change to it{him} Bryan comes. After an output{exit} of the first seven on Sunney Syndicut Records, children were noticed by Kent Маклард (chief Ebullition), actually it{he} and offers Amber Inn " cooperation ", All Roads Lead Home LP, All Roads Still Lead Home CD, Serenity in Hand 7 " leave already on ибулишн. The group travels about the USA and writes down new records for several collections. After the disintegration in 1998, two participants переежают to live in other cities. The cattle married and lives in Ohio, Dan works in cafe, A.J занимаеться as a sound recording, Рик and Bryan live silent home life.
Objectively, that Amber Inn one of the most talented эмо a hardcore of groups of the beginning - the middle 90тых and time speech has come about a command{team} with ebullition, allow I shall share with you the hit reference{link}.

Not usual стрэйтэдж the collection published ибулишн in 95 year on double LP and in CD a format. Inside the booklet where Kent Маклард, argues on itself and стрэйтэдж to a stage of those years. "

btw, have you seen that one of your former bandmates supposedly has a new album coming out?

[profile.myspace.com]
···
Matt Westwood
16 years ago
Nov 26, 2007 - 8:23pm
эмохардкор is "emo-hardcore"
Даг Винсент is "Doug Vincent" of course.
Kent Маклард transliterates literally as "Kent MacLard".
ибулишн is "Ebullition"
переежают translates as something like "wandered off", I believe.
занимаеться is I believe "spends his time".
Рик is "Rick".
стрэйтэдж is "straightedge"

Actually, don't knock it. That is pretty nifty software you've got there.
···
scott
16 years ago
Nov 26, 2007 - 9:00pm
Thanks. How did my name end up "the cattle?"
···
Matt Westwood
16 years ago
Nov 26, 2007 - 10:57pm
Hmm ... digs out Russko-Anglyski slovar ...
"Скот: cattle, livestock" but don't worry, it doesn't mean dairy cattle.

Although "С кот" (2 words) means "with the tomcat" if that helps.

Oh yeah, I misguessed:
переежают: just "moved", as in "decamped".
© BandToBand.com
Mapping the Rock 'N Roll genome since 2005