A couple of interesting releases (but still a couple of months away):

Whitesnake: Live In The Still Of The Night DVD
David Coverdale
Tommy Aldrige
Timothy Drury
Doug Aldrich
Marco Mendoza
Reb Beach

A new Shark Island album with Glen Sobel on drums.

Those should provide a couple of nice shortcuts once they're actually out.
···
Python
18 years ago
Nov 5, 2005 - 11:22am
Woohoo! James Rivera and Brad Gillis have joined Vicious Rumours. At the moment it takes 8 steps to connect these guys so they'd better record an album!
···
pkasting
18 years ago
Nov 5, 2005 - 10:27pm
Heh. Do you read melodicrock.com too? I just saw both of these items on there.
···
Python
18 years ago
Nov 6, 2005 - 12:44am
Yep :)
···
pkasting
18 years ago
Nov 6, 2005 - 9:12am
It'd be nice to get most everything from there, rockunited.com, and rockreport.be into the DB... of course this is in addition to getting all of bnrmetal.com and then maybe tartareandesire.com into the DB :P
···
Python
18 years ago
Dec 16, 2005 - 4:21pm
Haha, Tracii Guns has just joined Quiet Riot. This takes currently two steps so not a big improvement but hey, I'm the L.A. Guns freak on this site so I owe it to myself to post this :-)
Another one
Python
18 years ago
Dec 21, 2005 - 5:24pm
The new Adler's Appetite lineup:

Chip Z'Nuff
Sheldon Tarsha
Michael Thomas
JT Longoria
Steven Adler

They're supposed to release a full album in 2006.
Thomas to Adler currently takes 5 steps and we finally can have Enuff Z'Nuff in the tree....
Hardline
Python
18 years ago
Dec 29, 2005 - 10:12pm
Hardline is coming out with a new album in 2006 with Atma Anur on drums. That's a direct link between Hardline and Vicious Rumours which currently takes 7 steps.
Enuff Z'nuff
misterpomp
18 years ago
Dec 30, 2005 - 8:19am
Python: Is that already possible through Derek Frigo's membership of Le Mans which featured both Josh Ramos of the The Storm and Brett Bloomfield of Starship/Snail/Gillan at various stages?
···
Python
18 years ago
Jan 11, 2006 - 7:29pm
Looks like you're right. I'm not sure whether or not Bloomfield was an official Starship member but he was in Big Bad Wolf with Greg Chaquico who's already in the db.
···
Python
18 years ago
Feb 4, 2006 - 2:29pm
I went to see Kamelot yesterday. They announced that Oliver Palotai is their new permanent keyboard player. They're shooting a live DVD next week so that should provide a cool shortcut between Kamelot and Blaze. Palotai is currently one of the guitar players in Blaze as well and he's recording a new album with them.

In the meantime, that Whitesnake DVD is out so the Whitesnake family tree should increase even more. On the other hand, Tracii Guns has already left Quiet Riot again after one rehearsal and Steven Adler has fired his entire Adler's Appetite band in the middle of his current European tour.
···
Python
18 years ago
Feb 13, 2006 - 5:03pm
So McDonnough is out of Megadeth and James Lomenzo is the new bass guy. At least McDonnough will be featured on the Gigantour DVD so we have two new Megadeth lineups to look forward to.
···
Python
18 years ago
Mar 16, 2006 - 5:20pm
© BandToBand.com
Mapping the Rock 'N Roll genome since 2005