Forums / General Discussion / The Arsons - B2B style map

The Arsons - B2B style map

paperxwalls · 4 replies

The Arsons - B2B style map
paperxwalls
17 years ago
Nov 3, 2006 - 4:33am
NYC's The Arsons (who are on the site) actually have a B2B style band map of all their members and their previous bands on their site. Figured I'd share it with everyone.

[www.thearsons.com]
Hopes
Kevin
17 years ago
Nov 3, 2006 - 5:36pm
I hope we already have all that information in the system, although looking at it I don't think we've got that Warzone - Vision connection. Oh wait, we do. Still you might want to check to see if we've got all that info represented.

Kevin
···
paperxwalls
17 years ago
Nov 4, 2006 - 1:09am
Well, I'm still waiting for Alex, the Arsons' bassist, to give me a copy of their newest album so I can see if Danny Windas (of NJ bands The Break, A New Enemy, and Spanish Bombs) played on it, because if he did, that will connect the Arsons to all those bands in that tree (I know he played in the band for a few months but recently left, so I'm waiting to verify if he actually played on the record or not). If he didn't, we can get them directly connected to Kill Your Idols, since their former drummer is playing for them now. Either way, it'll shorten the shortcuts to some other bands already in their tree regardless of who played on the record, it's just a matter of finding out which drummer they used.

I'm definitely going to do some research on those other bands in the diagram though and see what I can do to get them all fully represented here.
···
paperxwalls
17 years ago
Nov 4, 2006 - 4:38am
Just a quick checklist to see what we do have in the system according to that map:

What We Have:

- Black Train Jack
- Nine Lives
- Grey Area
- Redemption 87
- Token Entry
- Warzone
- Vision
- Kill Your Idols
- Gorilla Biscuits
- CIV

What We Don't Have:

- In Your Face
- Distance
- Big Sniff
- John Henry
- NRSV (No Redeeming Social Value)
- Jets Jaguar
- Farkus Affair

As I've stated, I'm already working on the latest Arsons release to see who played drums on it.

I'll take a look into the bands we don't have and see what I can do for this.
···
paperxwalls
17 years ago
Nov 19, 2006 - 5:16am
As it turns out, Danny Windas did in fact play on the latest Arsons record, according to when I spoke to Al Volonino at their show tonight. He gave me a copy of it as well as Bridges Down (which I've posted in Complete Shambles regarding aliases), so I've added their newest release into the queue. That'll lengthen their tree some more while I work on still getting the other bands in.
© BandToBand.com
Mapping the Rock 'N Roll genome since 2005