Forums / General Discussion / Album with different lineup

Album with different lineup

AdamJ · 6 replies

Album with different lineup
AdamJ
6 years ago
Dec 17, 2017 - 8:09am
Very new to this group. Sent a few new group/new album entries to (webmaster@bandtoband.com) a few days ago. Is that the correct mail address to use? Also - Have a few albums that date in-between existing ones in DB with slightly different lineups. Should I submit these as well?
···
Mark
6 years ago
Dec 19, 2017 - 8:49pm
Hi Adam,

We got your message at the webmaster email address and it's on our "to do" list. If you're interested, there is a way for you to submit those albums directly into our queue. Once two other contributors verify them, they'll go into the live database. We have a few different ways to expedite entries in the queue, which is about 21,500 entries long, but it involves some participation. How addicted to this site are you?
Willing to help
AdamJ
6 years ago
Dec 26, 2017 - 9:33pm
It sounds like the queue has a bit of backlog! While I am sure I am not as music or net savvy as many of your others on this site, I have been known to be persistent in getting details and results when needed. I also can not commit to every evening research, but if needed, I would gladly put time in to help dig out from that backlog and help in any way you require. I guess that might mean I am addicted!
···
Mark
6 years ago
Jan 2, 2018 - 4:23am
Hey Adam,

Can you please log out and then log in again to the forum? Once you do that, please let me know if you can see this link: [www.bandtoband.com]
Yes
AdamJ
6 years ago
Jan 3, 2018 - 2:39am
I was able to open the link and it's sections. I will look around to see if I can get the "how to" and all it's workings down. I am sure I will have to reach out for guidance soon. Thank you – I will do my best to help out.
Nice work so far
Matt Westwood
6 years ago
Jan 30, 2018 - 6:04am
Thanks for helping to fill out the material around It's A Beautiful Day -- it spurred me to fill in some gaps in that area myself.
Great group of people here
AdamJ
6 years ago
Jan 31, 2018 - 3:01am
No problem. I’m having fun. There are some more around that area that I will get to. I can’t figure out their third album? Sides A&B are sometimes listed as two different Titles? (Because of the personnel changes during recording I guess) but for us – we would use 2 lineups. I’ll get back to it soon. Anyway… I use my old iPod on shuffle play to set the direction of my research. Also – many more established contributors have helped me out with corrections and advice. They get my Thank You!
© BandToBand.com
Mapping the Rock 'N Roll genome since 2005