Forums / General Discussion / Ad Box Replacement?

Ad Box Replacement?

Kevin · 4 replies

Ad Box Replacement?
Kevin
18 years ago
Mar 4, 2006 - 3:04am
I took out all the advertisement boxes on the site because they were worth about $.08 on a good day. They just started annoying me so I reduced them, I'll survive without the nickel, but are there any suggestions as what to do with that space? I've got no problem leaving it blank but if there are any good ideas, feel free to throw them out there.

Oh yeah, if you didn't notice the FAQ tab is gone too. I'm going with the lean and mean look.

Kevin
···
Python
18 years ago
Mar 5, 2006 - 10:10am
How about a link to the L.A. Guns website in a very large font...

Or maybe you can leave it blank if no one comes up with a better idea.
···
Python
18 years ago
Mar 10, 2006 - 9:13pm
How about a PayPal donation box? Some people actually donate money if there's one of those PayPal images on a website.
Not Bad
Kevin
18 years ago
Mar 12, 2006 - 6:03am
That's not a bad idea but the site is certainly not being done for the money (not saying it wouldn't be nice) but I'd hate to make people feel in any way obligated. I'd rather just get them to help out, although once again we probably have an abundance of help as is. I was thinking along the lines of possible features or usability improvements, but if nothing comes up I can live with a slimed down side section.

Kevin
Most Popular / Recently Searched?
ryq
18 years ago
Mar 13, 2006 - 7:10pm
Would a section that lists the most popular entries or recently searched (clicked) entries be possible?
© BandToBand.com
Mapping the Rock 'N Roll genome since 2005