6 years ago
Apr 10, 2018 - 4:24am
···
Ruiter
5 years ago
May 7, 2018 - 4:23pm
The Hollies are touring again:
[www.hollies.co.uk]
"The Hollies are Tony Hicks and Bobby Elliott. Bassist and singer: Ray Stiles. Keyboardist Ian Parker, who has worked with Clannad and Chuck Berry. Guitarist/singer Steve Lauri is on the frontline next to lead vocalist, Peter Howarth."

If they will release a new album they wil become one of the longest running bands in the db.
Nick Mason's Saucerful Of Secrets
Ruiter
5 years ago
May 27, 2018 - 1:06pm
ft. Spandau Ballet's Gary Kemp, former Pink Floyd bassist Guy Pratt, The Blockheads guitarist Lee Harris and The Orb's Dom Beken:

[www.loudersound.com]

started touring recently, no album yet.
···
Matt Westwood
5 years ago
Jun 3, 2018 - 11:02pm
Luxembourg, eh? That's the venue I caught Ginger Baker at a few years ago. I must see about wangling a business trip out there. Oh why does it always have to fall on a Sunday?
MC50
Ruiter
5 years ago
Jun 27, 2018 - 10:54pm
[www.rollingstone.com]

"Wayne Kramer is the only founding member of MC5 to participate in the tour, though he'll be joined by an impressive group of musicians: Soundgarden's Kim Thayil will play guitar, Fugazi's Brendan Canty will play drums, Dug Pinnick of King's X will play bass and Zen Guerrilla's Marcus Durant will serve as frontman"
Dieklute
Ruiter
5 years ago
Sep 4, 2018 - 3:58pm
···
JacobMcNally
5 years ago
Sep 9, 2018 - 4:55pm
I additionally got Ginger Baker at a couple of years prior. I should see about wangling an excursion for work out there.
···
hamyamys
5 years ago
Feb 27, 2019 - 11:41am
All of these which are not making the hit and normally behind those fisher man LOL.
© BandToBand.com
Mapping the Rock 'N Roll genome since 2005