2016 lineups
Bloopy
8 years ago
Feb 15, 2016 - 1:43am
Dave Lombardo in Suicidal Tendencies?
Ruiter
7 years ago
Apr 4, 2016 - 3:59pm
He plays with them on their current tour. Plus there are 2 releases coming up, but I don't think the lineup has solidified yet:
[www.blabbermouth.net]
GnR
Python
7 years ago
Apr 4, 2016 - 5:36pm
Nothing shortcut-worthy but a new "reunited" Guns N' Roses release would be pretty neat. Even though I'm probably one of the three people who think Chinese Democracy is an incredible album.
AC Rose / Axl DC
Ruiter
7 years ago
Apr 18, 2016 - 1:06pm
In case you haven't heard:
[www.acdc.com]
"AC/DC will resume their Rock Or Bust World Tour with Axl Rose joining on vocals"
···
Python
7 years ago
Apr 20, 2016 - 11:55am
I don't think he's considered an official member though.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing them with Axl; I have tickets for Werchter. Axl's voice was pretty decent on the two songs they played with Angus last week.
···
Bloopy
7 years ago
Apr 26, 2016 - 3:29pm
Pearl Jam & Guns N Roses are currently 3 steps apart, so this group would shorten it by 1:
[consequenceofsound.net]

Also links to this earlier article. Mastodon / Queens Of The Stone Age / At the Drive-In, bands currently between 4-7 steps apart:
[consequenceofsound.net]
Public Enemy / Rage Against The Machine / Cypress Hill
Bloopy
7 years ago
May 19, 2016 - 3:09pm
The latter two currently 4 steps apart, though not necessarily any studio recording involved:

[pitchfork.com]
Chimaira / Dragonforce / Mayhem / Slipknot
Bloopy
7 years ago
May 23, 2016 - 4:48am
These are getting so numerous that I'm starting to wonder if I can be bothered posting about any more, haha.

[www.metalinjection.net]
···
Ruiter
7 years ago
Aug 17, 2016 - 5:07pm
A Yes reunion of sorts:
[www.arw-tour.com]
ft. Jon Anderson, Trevor Rabin, Rick Wakeman, currently in the studio and a tour coming up later this year.
Tracii Guns + Phil Lewis
Python
7 years ago
Sep 24, 2016 - 9:09pm
···
Bloopy
7 years ago
Sep 25, 2016 - 1:31am
If it's a reunion of their earlier time together with no other faction existing simultaneously, surely it's a continuation of (US 1).
···
Python
7 years ago
Sep 25, 2016 - 9:28pm
Not really; L.A. Guns today is Phil Lewis and Steve Riley. But Guns and Riley don't get along so Lewis will continue touring and recording as L.A. Guns in two bands, one with Riley and one with Guns.

That's the plan anyway. I have to see it happening first :)
© BandToBand.com
Mapping the Rock 'N Roll genome since 2005