Forums / Feature Request / [x] more wiki editing powers

[x] more wiki editing powers

pin_punk · 5 replies

[x] more wiki editing powers
pin_punk
10 months ago
May 20, 2023 - 12:57pm
Not sure how easy an addition it would be, but it would be great if we could restore the ability to add/edit any or all of labels, release date and rec dates when verifying other users' entries - seems churlish to question flag entries just for a date tweak or extra reissue label.
Fair
Kevin
10 months ago
May 22, 2023 - 12:56pm
This is a fair point. I'll add it to my ToDo (sooner) list to unlock those features.

Kevin
Release Date
Kevin
10 months ago
May 25, 2023 - 12:18pm
I've added the ability to edit the release date when verifying an album. I'll keep chipping away to get labels and recording dates to be edited as well.

Kevin
Labels
Kevin
10 months ago
May 27, 2023 - 12:57pm
I've now added the ability to add / remove labels on the Verification page, just like in the old days. Still need to do recording dates...

Kevin
···
pin_punk
10 months ago
May 28, 2023 - 12:43pm
Brilliant, nice to have that back. I confess that when I wrote my original post I'd forgotten that rec dates were never editable in the verification process - but still think it would be a nice to have feature.
Recording Dates
Kevin
9 months ago
Jun 5, 2023 - 1:12pm
This one took a while but I've added the ability to edit recording dates when verifying a queued album or editing a live one. Hopefully this will grant the extended editing powers that were requested.

I've uncovered a few wonky things going on in the editing form that I now need to address, but hopefully the recording date feature will work for you guys.

Kevin
© BandToBand.com
Mapping the Rock 'N Roll genome since 2005