Forums / Feature Request / [ ] mobile improvements

[ ] mobile improvements

bgzimmer · 5 replies

[ ] mobile improvements
bgzimmer
1 year ago
Oct 12, 2022 - 9:57pm
This might be a further-down-the-line thing, but the mobile display is missing some features (at least on my Android phone). Lineups don't show on band pages, and the family tree only shows the band with no "relatives." Also, the top nav doesn't have Forums, Rules, or the user dashboard (just a not-yet-functioning hamburger menu), and the search box could be made bigger.
···
Bloopy
1 year ago
Oct 13, 2022 - 12:15am
I figured mobile might've been the top priority these days before launching the new site and listed a lot of those issues already, with Kevin's response here:
[dev.bandtoband.com]

But since the old site continued to break here it is launched regardless :)
Mobility
Kevin
1 year ago
Oct 13, 2022 - 8:30am
Yeah, mobile is not a top-of-list item yet but is in the long list of things to address. As I mentioned, the layout is flexible enough to add mobile browsing, I just need to slug through everything else first before getting to it. It'll happen though.

Kevin
···
Henryhenryhenry
1 year ago
Oct 16, 2022 - 11:43am
For me mobile doesn't work at all. Don't ever get a LogIn page or anything - just a front page and non-functioning "three bar" symbol top right.
···
Bloopy
1 year ago
Oct 16, 2022 - 6:27pm
If you know to go to [bandtoband.com] I think you can at least log in.
No Current Support
Kevin
1 year ago
Oct 17, 2022 - 10:14am
Let's just say there is no support currently for mobile browsing. Yes it is on the list of things to do is the best I can say for the moment.

Kevin
© BandToBand.com
Mapping the Rock 'N Roll genome since 2005