Forums / Feature Request / [ ] Indication of entries subm...

[ ] Indication of entries submitted by user

Matt Westwood · 3 replies

[ ] Indication of entries submitted by user
Matt Westwood
3 years ago
Mar 24, 2021 - 12:47pm
so I'm back again, with time on my hands once more. I'm reviewing some stuff I entered long time back which hasn't moved, but for a given band someone else has entered further albums. Nice one, I can get on and verify them.

But there are some albums I entered, and some albums entered by somebody else. I want to be able to see which are which. Otherwise, for example, I'm looking at Chris McGregor's Brotherhood Of Breath, and I click on an entry "Bremen to Bridgwater", for example, find out this was my entry in the first place, and now I have to wait for some time for it to load (my fault ultimately, there is a *lot* of Evan Parker in there, and it slows the operation down horribly).

So I get there in the end, find out the two albums submitted by someone else (pin_punk in this case) so I can verify them and get them moving.

How nice it would be, though, to know not to click on the ones I myself entered, so I can bypass them and not waste what can be quite a lot of time worrying about them. Same as is done for submissions that I verified, the links are in light colour and so I know: ah yes, that one I did.
···
pin_punk
3 years ago
Mar 24, 2021 - 5:09pm
I like the idea of our own entries being colour coded differently.

And this thread inspired me to vf your two Chris McGregor's Brotherhood Of Breath entries..
···
Matt Westwood
3 years ago
Mar 24, 2021 - 5:17pm
Mutual backscratching session -- I just vf'ed the two of yours you entered.
···
Mark
3 years ago
Mar 26, 2021 - 4:37pm
I'll put this on Kevin's list of things to do.
© BandToBand.com
Mapping the Rock 'N Roll genome since 2005