Forums / Feature Request / Complete list of connected ban...

Complete list of connected bands

Matt Westwood · 5 replies

Complete list of connected bands
Matt Westwood
18 years ago
Apr 29, 2005 - 10:40am
At the moment, every page you select (except in the forums) gives the complete list of connected bands on it down at the bottom.

Would there be any chance of putting that list in a separate page with a URL to it, so that it can be clicked for on request? Then it doesn't clog up us poor old luddites with our snailband connections ...
Matt...
KateUK
18 years ago
Apr 29, 2005 - 1:52pm
just get broadband! ;)

Kate
···
Python
18 years ago
Apr 29, 2005 - 4:05pm
It would also save you some traffic I think.
Connected Bands
Kevin
18 years ago
Apr 29, 2005 - 5:59pm
Actually this is exactly what I was going to work on next (nice timing). What I'm going to do is move all the bands to a separate page and have one universal connecting tool on the right hand side of the page where you can type in any band and connect to any other band or any artist to any artist, any album to any album or any mix thereof. So yes, I'll have the band list moved before too long.

Kevin
···
Matt Westwood
18 years ago
Apr 29, 2005 - 6:45pm
As long as you keep the full list of bands somewhere. Otherwise you may not know the names of the bands to type them in.
Names
Kevin
18 years ago
Apr 29, 2005 - 9:39pm
They'll be around that's for sure. I'm even thinking about opening the possibility of seeing all artists names as well, for those who feel like truly suffering through extremely long lists.

Kevin
© BandToBand.com
Mapping the Rock 'N Roll genome since 2005